Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Skyrim: Skill Tree redux

Hey folks.
A little info about this: Yesterday I was bored, searching around looking for any new Skyrim info and I came across a dude that apparently has the game already and was nice enough to create all the skill trees. (His post is here if you're interested) .

I had a few hours to burn so I upgrayededd the trees based off of the ones he did. Still have a few left to do, but most of them are finished. I didn't get too detailed with them or spellcheck, and I'm sure I made a few mistakes. Feel free to comment and I'll try to revise.
(alt+click the image and open it in a new tab or window to get the full size one.)

Hope you like.

- R

Official Elder Scrolls: Skyrim site:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/

12 comments:

  1. You're amazing. Keep it up =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot restoration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent work!

    There is a duplicate description for expert and master in the pickpocket skill tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @thrasymack: It looks like it, but one is "equipped weapons", one is "equipped items".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this! This will hold me over for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, great job :) I was wondering about the one handed perk "savage strike" which mentions that it has a "-chance to depreciate your enemies.". Would that be decapitate by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you saved me a buttload of time that I was wasting in illustrator and yours look 100x better!

    ReplyDelete