Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All Trees complete

Or at least as complete as I possible at this point. Thanks to everyone out there that checked out these skill trees, and those of you who helped fix the typos and errors. It was a labor of love and its awesome to see so many people enjoying them. I'm assuming when Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim comes out there will be a manual with these trees in them, but this blog will be here indefinitely for reference. Once I have the game in hand I'll be able to fix any discrepancies I find in the trees so they'll be precise, (after I clock 100+ hours of game time, naturally).

Pro tip: Use your smart phone or iPad to access these trees and use it as a Skyrim companion while you're playing. ;]

Cheers,
- Ryan



http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/

No comments:

Post a Comment